Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More on the food here...

I was talking to the lady who does our accounting today - and I have only scratched the surface. Apparently along the street bordering our side of campus with all the restaurants has pretty much every type of cuisine within 6 blocks of my office.

There is: mexican (fast food and sit down), chinese, thai, japanese, middle-eastern (again two types), vegetarian, hawaiian, a few pizza places, the soup place, a bar/burger place and more that I'm not remembering off hand.

Maybe I should start at one end and work my way down the street and try everything...

Today I had the left over pizza from last night at home. I stayed home to do some more unpacking (I really needed to find my teaching notes) and then took a really nice hike up the hill to the park near my house. I'll post pictures soon...

1 comment:

rr adventurer said...

Good food is an especially nice feature! what's the $$ range?