Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Driving is disorienting!!

Although it is great to have my car again, it is very disorienting to drive! It is bad enough to drive after not driving for nearly 6 weeks, but on top of that I got throughly used to always being on the left of traffic and sitting in the passenger seat on the left side of the car! I was so confused pulling into traffic today! Good thing I live in a small town without much traffic :)

Speaking of being back in my small town... I am very glad it was sunny today and I could see the beautiful mountains and hills all around. It is disorienting to be home. I have to think about where I am and where I am going - roads that were 2nd nature probably still are, but briefly I am not sure where they lead and which way I'm going!

It is good to be home - and I picked up Audrey today. Having my sweet dog here is wonderful. My cats are also very happy to have me back. Home is comfortable (it is also dirty - working on that...) and best of all, it is my home...

No comments: