Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some fun despite the hard work

So even though I worked like a dog all Jan, I did manage to have some fun. We took Audrey up a mountain to play in the snow one afternoon:











And now that I am searching for photos - it seems most of the fun we had was after I finished teaching that intensive course. The weekend after that ended we took Audrey to the beach:










I'm not sure how much fun I was at the beach, still recovering from working way too hard in Jan:











Audrey had enough fun for all of us, though:












But after too much fun, miss Audrey has to have a bath, which isn't so much fun:











Then we had our little wine-country retreat for Valentine's day (without the "child", I mean dog, in tow) - amazing that this is only about an hour from my house:

1 comment:

rr adventurer said...

"I LIKE AUDREY ... IT LOOKS LIKE AUDREY NEEDED A BATH, RIGHT?" - (from a 3yr old fan of Audrey) "AUDREY"(song)"CAN WE GO BACK TO AUNT D'S AUDREY PICTURE????" "PLEASE?"